Batranger - Warrior, Protection

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template

Batranger - Warrior, Protection

Post by Guest »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Batranger
Class: Warrior
Mainspec:Protection
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Have Fury Off spec but generally never play it.
Battletag:Batranger#2127
Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... ger/simple
ABOUT YOU
Name: William
Age (approximately):46
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) I work as a builder which is quite a physical job most of the time. I am soon to be married again. When I get home I like to relax and have fun playing wow. In our home the wife Gargamela (wow Char) also plays and the 3 kids so we are a WOW friendly family most of the time. When I am not working or playing I am always busy renovating our home. Unfortunatly the past 6 months has been tuff for me as work has taken me away from home as My employer took contract away from home to help a friend out. Soon to be finished so back to working local again. I have also been busy in the past few weeks playing the Beta so working on that :)
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? My first char was a BM hunter back in Vanilla, but when I joined a big guild they asked me about taking so I created a Warrior Tank. I found it hard going at first but have stuck with it and find it challenging. Each expansion I have found different challenges with the class some not so fun some hard but have stayed with it. Still enjoying it.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) Back in the day I used Tankspot and Warlock Den (when It was my main alt) but now use site like Icy Veins / Wow Heroes and WOWhead.
What is your previous raiding experience?
Completed must raid from Vanilla to Mop while expansions was live. In Wod currently on HC Hellfire.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? I expect to be able to attend most raid unless real life emergencys
EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I have a friend who has applied, Chantico and Gargamela(the wife) I am applying more to fight for a future raid spot for the expansion as I feel I am under geared for your guilds current raid content.
Do you have any friends in Easy?
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? was in Etlux left due to different of opinions. Thats what she said. I left because I used to run the raid grp 2 for the guild made up of mains and filled up with some alts but at the launch of WOD most felt ill treated so we left.
Caireann

Re: Batranger-Prot Warrior

Post by Caireann »

Hello William,

Thanks for your application!

Even though you are missing some gear and experience needed for the current Easy progression, we still would like to see you on a test run - on one of our heroic HFC alt runs (in a more unofficial atmosphere) or on a CM dungeon. With that, you could become a Backup Raider before you are ready for your full trial to a Raider (still in WoD or in Legion, whenever you feel you are ready).

Please contact any of the officers to set up a date for the test run.

Best,

/o
Caireann

Re: Batranger - Warrior, Protection

Post by Caireann »

Hello!

Thanks for taking part in the test run. We would like to invite you to the guild as you are now, and have you go through trial at the appropriate time.
Contact any of the officers in-game for an invite.

Cheers,

/o
Batranger

Post by Batranger »

Hi, thanks for the inv
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

Welcome. :)
Battletag: Seb#22308
Bipsie