Killerhealer - Priest, Shadow

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Thugsley
Officer

Re: Killerhealer - Priest, Shadow

Post by Thugsley »

Best of luck! would be great to have a fellow Shadow Priest.
Battletag: Thugsley#3260

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the welcome :)
I will transfer my guild bank guild and main char to your server :)

Looking forward to having fun with u all :)
Keandres
Raid Leader

Post by Keandres »

Guest wrote:Thanks for the welcome :)

I think your inventory will be wiped when transfering, same for guildbank as far as i know
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

Keandres wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks for the welcome :)

I think your inventory will be wiped when transfering, same for guildbank as far as i know
What?? :shock:
Vorst

Post by Vorst »

Nope, not your character inventory, however, your guild might be different!! Either get everything into the reagent banks and normal banks of your characters or apply for a guild transfer!
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Don't forget that there is a kind of way to transfer cash. Buy very rare pets on your home server, cage them, and then sell them on the destination server. You could gain or lose maybe 10k depending on pet prices on the destination server. Best check prices before you start.

Edit: I don't know what relaxations to transferred cash amounts there might be when Legion comes out.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Vorst

Post by Vorst »

when I transferred there was a max of 250k, but that might have been increased.
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Eligibility & Limitations

The Guild Master must meet the same requirements for the equivalent character service, including being at least level 10 on an account in good standing. Visit the Character Transfer and Faction Change pages for more details.
Once the change is complete, your guild's old name may be unavailable on the realm for 90 days.
The Guild Master character must occupy the rank of Guild Master for a minimum of seven days before initiating a Guild Service.
The guild must have more than one member.
The Guild Master's Battle.net account must have an authenticator attached for at least seven days before you purchase a Guild Master Realm Transfer or Guild Master Faction Change. The seven days do not start until you log into the Guild Master character after adding the authenticator.
When performing a Guild Master Realm Transfer or Guild Master Faction Change, only the Guild Master character transfers realms or switches factions. The Guild Master takes the framework of the guild, including the guild bank, perks, and completed achievements. You will have to reassign ranks on the new realm.
Progress will be lost on incomplete Guild Achievements.
After a Guild Transfer is complete, the Guild Message of the Day will state that the guild has moved and your guild members will receive an in-game mail with transfer instructions.
If your guild name is taken on the destination realm, you'll be prompted to pick a new name for your guild.
A 30-day cooldown applies. You cannot purchase a new guild service if you have used a guild or a personal character service (such as an individual character transfer) within the last 30 days.
These are the only conditions I could find in the support menu, not really any specifics for transferring guilds.
For character transfers there is a 250k limit for 100+ characters
In another life, in another place
Maybe you'd have found what brings some to believe
On a different road, in a perfect space
Maybe all the hurt you've known would fail to be

Post by Guest »

Hi,
I have now arranged my characters to transfer my guild bank to Lightbringer. Killerhealer needs to be guild master for 7 days before I can do the transfer. Until I can get my chars transferred, I will just keep registering for the raids on the raid calendar as I have been doing the last month :).