[accepted] Badtank - Priest, Holy

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Badtank

[accepted] Badtank - Priest, Holy

Post by Badtank »

Hi,

My name is Badtank/Rick. And I'm looking for a new raiding guild.
I mainly play on my Holy Priest, which i've enjoyed ever since 3.0. I've been playing on and off for about 9 years now.
For the last couple of years I've been a member of TWSS, which is a great guild, but sadly far to full of healers for me to reach a spot in the raidteam :(
I've decided to leave the guild, in search of a guild who can actually use a holy priest.
As Ive heard positive comments about Easy from acquaintances of mine, this seemed like the best guild for me to apply.
I've reached itemlevel 840 today. I come to raids prepared with food/pots/flasks and I'm huuungry for some new content.
I know application are currently full, but Nothing ventured, nothing gained I guess.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Badtank
Class: Priest
Mainspec: Holy
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Shadow?
Battletag: Curare#2784
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... ank/simple
ABOUT YOU
Name: Rick
Age (approximately): 30
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us):
Gaming (ofc), biking, thats about it :(
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec?
I just feels good, I've tried all classes and only this feel perfect.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc)
Noxxic/wowhead/youtube
What is your previous raiding experience?
sinds SoO all on HC, some mythic bosses.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?
about 3? Depends on whats needed
EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy?
positive stories.
Do you have any friends in Easy?
I know skellen/lyria from a long time ago
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds?
see text, For the last couple of years I've been a member of TWSS, which is a great guild, but sadly far to full of healers for me to reach a spot in the raidteam,I've decided to leave the guild, in search of a guild who can actually use a holy priest.
Soraya

Re: Badtank - Priest, Holy

Post by Soraya »

Hi Badtank, thank you for your application. As you have noticed, we are "currently full" The issue for us as a large guild is that there is a lot of movement during the expansion. At the end of WoD we had so many skilled healers, many made tanks/dps in order to continue end game raiding. With Legion, we have the same number of old raiders, and a large number of returning raiders. This is why we have a hold on recruiting, until things settle and we see what/who we have. It appears you meet the criteria, experience and preparation wise, but it is difficult at this time to know what we need. I am sure an officer will respond soon, best wishes :)

ps your name is familiar, I am thinking that I have healed (or tanked on my DK) with you before.
Liria

Post by Liria »

Hey there :)
Sorry for the slow response. As Soraya already explained, and as you noticed yourself, we are currently full and our recruitment is closed. It might turn out, however, that we may indeed have a place for a couple of healers in the nearest future.
If you are willing to wait a bit for a raiding spot, we can offer you a Social spot in our guild, and you can reapply for a raider rank once there is a place for healers.
Sadly, we are unable to say exacty how long it would take, so it is perfectly understandable if you decide to look for a different guild.

P.S.
Skellen recently told me he was contacted by our mutual friend from Creoso, I assume it was you who used to play on Babilock? :) not sure if I'm correct, it must have been 8 years ago at the very least.
Badtank

Post by Badtank »

hey!
I heard many good things about you guys, so if you don't mind, I'd like to join you as a social member. In the mean time I will try to pug normal raids (that's ok right?).
Soraya, what's your dk's name? I'm curious now!
And Lyria, yeah, I used to play Babilock(warlock) and Babilu(shaman) in Creoso with you two almost a decade ago :P
Liria

Post by Liria »

Pugging is definitely okay if you're a social :) since we can't guarantee you a place in our progress raids, you are free to do anything you want.
We are also always organising social/alt runs on Saturdays so you are very welcome to join those as well.

It will be great to get to know you again! Feel free to poke me (or any of the other officers: Nephesh, Rotkwa, Sileana, Templaar) online to get an invite :)
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

Hey Badtank, firstly welcome on board! :) My DK is called Lizzyborden, you may not remember her but I would not forget a name like Badtank on a clothy! :lol: