Lorin

Raider Application

Post by Lorin »

Lorindont - Resto Shaman

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Lorindont
Class: Shaman
Mainspec: Resto
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Enhance
Battletag: Nathan#2158
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /lorindont

ABOUT YOU
Name: Nathan
Age (approximately): 23
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us):
Ive been raiding mythic since the end of Pandaria. Been with 2 of the top 5 guilds since WoD. I havnt been raiding for the last 4 months and im ready to get back in to things since i have no responsibilities for the next two years.

EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec?: Cause Healing is life. And Chain heal looks awesome :D But on a more serious note i love the CD's that a resto shaman brings, the utility, the burst healing and the flexibility between aoe and ST healing.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc): Wowprogress, wowhead, utube guides and personal experience.
What is your previous raiding experience? Been raiding seriously since MoP
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?: All of them

EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I liked the progress, in terms of it being a serious raiding guild and the raiding times fit well with me.
Do you have any friends in Easy? No I dont.
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? Ive been raiding with Order of the light and EtLux en tenebris.
Amazone

Re: Raider Application

Post by Amazone »

Hello Lorin,

Thanks for your application!
I am sure officers will be here shortly!

Good luck!
ImageImage
Tan

Post by Tan »

Hi Lorindont,

thanks for you application! We'll take a look at it and get back to you as soon as possible ^^
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Tan

Post by Tan »

Hi,

looks like you joined Independence today. I'm guessing you're not looking anymore to join us then?

Anyway, if so, good luck in your new home!

/o
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Lorin

Post by Lorin »

I just joined as a social as I have not even applied to raid there. Im still searching for a raiding guild.
Lor

Post by Lor »

I have 2 friends in the guild. I only joined them because of that. I didnt apply to raid with any other guild other than this one.
Lilpinkie

Post by Lilpinkie »

Thank you for clearing that up, I'm sure an officer will be in touch.
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Lorin,

we're interested to give you a test run. Since your gear is a bit behind and we're on Mythic content, we've thought it would be fairer to set up a test run when new raid opens. That would give you time to lower the gear gap, and you'd get a clean start, on content that is new for all and on Normal difficulty.

For our Members, minimum gear requirements to join Antorus raid is 69 artifact traits completed and general gear iLevel of 925, so you'd need to match those numbers (or come close) before we arrange the test run.

If this is acceptable to you, please let us know.

p.s. In the meantime, we can let you know if we get any informal/alt raids going (in case you're interested to attend as a guest).
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Howzit Lorindont! There's a few of us Saffas in <Easy> so I'm sure you'll fit right in here. :D
Lorin

Post by Lorin »

Awesome and thank you :) Could I join the guild in the meantime or do I only get an invite if I qualify for the next raid tier? And Id love to join up on some alt runs. Get back on track gear wise and into a raiding mindset.