If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
zendorf

Zendorf - fire mage

Post by zendorf »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Zendorf
Class: Mage
Mainspec: Fire
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): nope pure fire farmed ap for fire only
Battletag: MagicTurtle#26138
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/zendorf
ABOUT YOU
Name: Okan OKCU
Age (approximately): 37
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) have 2 children want to play wow most of the time
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? Its just a memory of vanilla times. In vanilla fire mages were aggro magnet because of dps now its not the best dps but still not bad
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) https://www.icy-veins.com/ but mostly I like to try different talents and gears in high m+ keys and raids dont like to play according to written forums

What is your previous raiding experience? Have 9/11 hc Antorus, the Burning Throne experience. And last week I pugged and killed Argus hc.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? at least 3
EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? honestly when I got back to game after a long break(like 3 years break) had applied to you and really couldnt have done well in raid(this happened 3-4 years ago cannot recall exact time). Now I have enough experience to have fun with you.
Do you have any friends in Easy? Not exactly
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? Played in Easy g. They stopped raiding and I left. Then played like 2-3 years in Et lux in tenebris lucet. Left there last week. I cannot tell anything bad about them. It was just because of personal reasons.
Smitetor

Re: Zendorf - fire mage

Post by Smitetor »

good luck and i look forward to seeing you in guild
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

Hi Zendorf good to see you here!
I was a fire mage too in TBC , Tovenares, before I switched to my hunter to help raid balance and utility variety.
Still play it and as fire mage, although had to run frost and arcane most time in between TBC and Legion.

Good luck with your app!
ImageImage
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

Nice app, good luck. :)
Battletag: Seb#22308
Hellish

Post by Hellish »

Zendorf, as a fire mage ofcourse your name rings a big bell :D into m+ myself :)
Goodluck with your application! good to see you.
"If i was meant to be controlled, i would have come with a remote"

Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Good luck with the app
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Hello Zendorf,

thanks for applying. Please, contact Templaar, Thesis or Rotkwa in game to arrange a test run. There's usually someone online after 18 server time. I've sent you a bnet request so feel free to ping there too.

Regards,
Rotkwa
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Hi Zendorf,

As soon as I manage to catch you in-game I will contact you also, but I'd like to invite you for a test run this Wednesday 24-01 if that suits you?
An alternative date would be Thursday 25-01.

Cheers,
Neph (Thesis)

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Tan

Post by Tan »

Or not.

We’ve seen you already found a home somewhere else, so good luck in your future endeavors! :)
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Gargamela

Post by Gargamela »

I suppose it doesnt matter any longer now, but Ive raided a lot with Zendorf in Et Lux....Had the pally as a main then so he doesnt know hes got a former raiding friend in here lol.