Expansion news

Spam!!
Smitetor

Re: Expansion news

Post by Smitetor »

Elihm wrote:Aggramar's Stride's speed boost is still working :D so for levelling in BfA (leggos are usable up to 116) my plate alts will be getting those, and everyone else gets Sephuz.
The leather crafted ones speed up levelling too, the 3 sockets on them make then quite solid stat stick post 116 too think i kept mine on till 120 on the ptr/beta
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

Thanks for mentioning this, having so many legendaries on a lot of toons i didn't think of it.
Especially the ones that got negelcted a bit can use this!
ImageImage
Lilpinkie

Post by Lilpinkie »

The new quests arrived today unlocking world quests on Darkshore, also if you have done it once you should be offered the choice to skip the quests and unlock the world quests by the king when you hand in the first quest to save you repeating it. Also the new raid will open for us on the 5th September
Lilpinkie

Post by Lilpinkie »

Just in case anyone is as stupid as me, Bfa launches in the uk at 11pm on Monday the 13th, then 1 hour later for the Eu. A few of us thought it was 11pm on Tuesday for some reason, it wasn't until I looked the map on wowhead that I realised

Elihm
Raid Leader

Post by Elihm »

Well I just found out it was tomorrow :D, came here to spread the word, you already have! I need to read the short stories asap. Hype! :lol:

Now just to work out when to sleep ...
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

I spent aaages working this out before booking the rest of the week off work except tomorrow. See ya guys at launch :D :D
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah