Overwatch

Spam!!
Kirby

Re: Overwatch

Post by Kirby » Wed May 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Storm arrow does have a tell for those against a Hanzo, his bow glows, but I find it as an ability to be a little too strong and would like to see it changed so it cannot headshot and with another couple of seconds on the cd as most Hanzos I have faced just spam it way too often.
“It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people.”

Meilir

Post by Meilir » Thu May 10, 2018 1:08 pm

It has a lot of problems you probably are not aware of, like the need to switch from projectile firing to something that has no drop and way lower travel time.

But yeah, they probably will nerf it. Longer CD seems a given at this point. Not so sure about taking headshot away though. Hanzo needs to reward accuracy.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Thu May 10, 2018 8:14 pm

2 headshots takes out a 200 hp target, so if a hanzo can do that to that kind of hp if he is accurate enough he will take out tanks no problem with headshots and currently tanks are really no fun to play in this patch with brigitte in the game.

Hanzo probably needs a nerf to his ultimate generation too now that I think about it.
“It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people.”

Meilir

Post by Meilir » Fri May 11, 2018 8:49 am

Yes and no. If anything his ult needs to be made relevant again. Seriously, if you die to dragonstrike then it's on you. This thing has a loud scream that telemarks it 2 seconds ahead of time, travels very slowly and has a fixed route.

When Hanzo ults it does absolutely nothing against people who know what they are doing and have any sort of situational awareness.

I love the idea, it just doesn't seem to work anymore. Might be the easiest thing to avoid in the entire game.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Tue May 15, 2018 6:19 pm

There is an anniversary event this year with new items, I'm pretty sure some of them have been shown across various bits of media, if you want to look for some of them feel free, I have heard rumours on one or two skins. Event starts next week on the 22nd.

Not only that but past seasonal skins will be purchasable and looted through the anniversary lootbox, with seasonal brawls will be playable during it. New deathmatch map with a ffa competitive season. 8 legendary skins specific to this event.

Rahal

Post by Rahal » Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm

And also - Overwatch will have a free to play weekend on 25-28 of May. I will definitely put an event on the guild callendar, perfect opportunity to play with some guildies :)

More info on the link https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21779230

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 pm

Rahal

Post by Rahal » Wed May 23, 2018 2:14 pm

2 year anniversary started yesterday in Overwatch. Also, there is a free weekend comming to OW! Sign up for Easy event!

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:28 pm

And our new hero Hammond has been revealed.
https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/statu ... 8544479232

Feel free to make top gear puns if you want to

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:30 pm

He is playable on the ptr now
Origin story