Social Application - Fladiwostok

Apply here as a regular Social member!
Fladiwostok

Social Application - Fladiwostok

Post by Fladiwostok »

Greetings to all of you Easy members,

Would like to apply to your guild as a social member, with the ambition to raid (i will explain this in a later section)

Questions and answers for applying:

What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location

a) My name is Arthur.
b) I am 23 years old.
c) And i live in the Netherlands

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?

There are two people i know that are in Easy, their names are:
-Batranger
-Gargamela

I've met both of them, back in mid-Cataclysm. I was looking for a raiding guild, and found a guild wich happened to have Batranger inside of it.
Since the guild was rather small, we pugged alot of people. Gargamela was sometimes there to help us out if we needed her (she was in another guild, later in i believe WoD, she joined the guild we were in at that time).
Batranger and i have always been raiding together since i started playing with him. Again Gargamela was joining us here and there over the cours of all expansions.

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)

a) His name is Fladiwostok, Fladi for short (most people recall me by that name)
b) He is a dwarf
c) Paladin
d) A Holy Paladin
e) Therefor, prefer the healer role

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.

Yes i do have some alts, i got 9 other dwarfs, and female night-elf. Basicly all classes that are out there (except for a demon hunter).
Most of my alts are lvl 100 or lower. I've played a druid pretty on and off, as a healer.
But i'd really prefer my paladin over all the other classes.

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?

I have been playing WoW since late TBC, roughly for around 8 years now. I have played this character for around the same time (slightly less then 8 years, by a few months).

Why do you want to apply to Easy?

The reason i would like to apply, is cus i'm looking for a stable guild, that likes raiding, that does raid, and gives the opportunity to progress.
And whenever i meet an Easy member, they seem calm and collective, just a proper adult mind-set in my opnion, that's something i really like.
And ofcourse my friends are within the guild, Batranger and Gargamela.

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?

Yes, i have been in other guilds, the reason i left them is cus people were not able to be motivated to do stuff. They wanted it all, but did not want to put any time or effort into it.

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details

Yes, i have raided before, and still am (via pug groups, wich is not a pleasant thing).
And yes i am planning to be raiding in the future.
Why do i like raiding ? Well, i love healing.
I created my character for fun, as joke, that's why the name is familiar to a city in Russia (wich was not intended).
But as soon as i hit lvl cap, i started enjoying him ( i mained a hunter at that time).
So i started healing in dungeons, and i felt awesome. Looking at the healthbars of people, keeping it nice and green.
I used Grid at the time, since i liked the layout of it, and Blizzard did not have their raidframes yet.
After a while, i noticed that healing dungeons was becoming easier and easier. And i started looking for pug-groups for the WoTLK raids.
One day i joined a pug, and someone asked me what my gearscore was (yep, those days), i told him my gearscore, and then he linked me his recount.
I never installed recount, since i could always ask for it, that's the reason i did not knew what was happening.
Apparently my healing was far to high for my gearscore, so i got invited to that guild.
That's where also my philosophy comes from, gear does matter, but not so much, it's the player behind the keyboard that makes it happen.
And well, i never quit healing, i kept on healing in raids, i love it. Not only cus of the green healthbars, or dispelling people. No, that's just a small part of it.
The knowledge you need to have from each fight, you need to know tank tactics, dps tactics, heal tactics, damage spikes, when to use cd's.
It's the overall package that i love. I never used any healing addons, my trusty keybinds to the job.
I know it's a long, maby not so interesting story, and ofcourse, i can say and tell you alot, of how this or how that.
But where it comes down for me as a player, i love my holy paladin, and i love green numbers.

Thank you verry much for reading trough my application, sorry if it was to long, or if i misspelled words, or made some major grammer mistakes (i believe this could be one).
Thank you again,

Greetz, Fladi.
Fungi

Re: Social Application - Fladiwostok

Post by Fungi »

And whenever i meet an Easy member, they seem calm and collective
SEE! I TOLD YOU GUYS! I'M CALM AND COLLECTIVE! ... <sorry caps>

A.
If you want to be or have more than average, you need to work/learn/invest more than average!
Awesomeness, it can't be taught !
"Where the brave may live forever" - V.
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

Thank you for your application, Arthur, always nice to see a fellow pinky healer. I'm sure an officer will be here shortly. :)
Battletag: Seb#22308
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Fladiwostok,

to be accepted as social member Gargamela and Bat need to vouch for you, to make sure you're 'calm and collective' too ;). As soon as they do that feel free to ask any officer for guild invite. Re your possible raiding in the future i have a few questions.

And yes i am planning to be raiding in the future.
When do you expect to be ready to raid (and what is keeping you from it at present)?
How many raids would you be able to attend within a reset (Sun/Mon/Wed/Thu)?

Also note that depending on when you are ready to start raiding, there may not be a free healer spot, so you'd need to wait for one to open. For instance, at this moment, our raider recruitment is closed.
Batranger

Post by Batranger »

Hiya Fladi, hope you are well. Great you applied. Good luck.
Batranger

Post by Batranger »

Hi Again. OFC I will vouch for you Fladi, and I know Gargamella will also.
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

I've been informed an unauthorised exchange of cookies took place. Hereby i proclaim this voucher invalid!
Keandres
Raid Leader

Post by Keandres »

Rotkwa wrote:I've been informed an unauthorised exchange of cookies took place. Hereby i proclaim this voucher invalid!
Such a bully!
Batranger

Post by Batranger »

Keandres wrote:
Rotkwa wrote:I've been informed an unauthorised exchange of cookies took place. Hereby i proclaim this voucher invalid!
Such a bully!

I am sure you bribed me with cookies. Not sure what the bribe was for but they are in the post
Gargamela

Post by Gargamela »

Im happy Fladi came around to appliying. He is one of our oldest wow friends and also a real life friend even if we don't see each other that often!
Fladi is the nicest guy you can imagine and also an absolute brilliant healer. I hope he gets a spot in Easy and I'm sure he will enjoy it.

I think Rotkwa that I scared him off since I said its closed for raiders but he had a chance as a social and then maybe he can go on to try for raiders when a spot opens up.

Valid voucher...no cookies involved...but Im sure he will send me an ingame red wine bottle later..... ;)