Guild Rules - Activity
Back to Guild Rules
- Every raider has an activity level which is their average raid attendance over the previous 10 raids.
- Activity is recalculated daily.
- Only planned 'focus' raids count towards a player's Activity. Fun raids and raids to legacy content do not count for Activity.
- Activity has 4 levels:
- Inactive - Activity < 25%
- Irregular - 25% < Activity < 50%
- Regular - 50% < Activity < 70%
- Hyperactive - Activity > 70%
- Only active raiding players are monitored for raiding activity.
- New raiders and trialists are exempt from activity calculations for their first 3 weeks in the guild.
- Your activity can be viewed on your Personal page. A detailed summary of your activity can be viewed by clicking on the View History button ().
- A player's Activity level adds a small activity-based SP buff/debuff to their random roll on the calendar when signing for an event:
- Inactive: -0.5
- Irregular: -0.25
- Regular: 0
- Hyperactive: 0.25