Guild Rules - Loot
Back to Guild Rules
- All loot is personal loot to do with as you please. The guild does not control or direct loot distribution.
- To avoid chaotic public distribution of unwanted loot items within the raid, a raid member is nominated as Master Looter to coordinate any redistribution of items.
- Master Looting duties are shared among raid members by assigning it to a random guild raider at the start of each raid.
- When players want unwanted loot items to be distributed, the items are linked to the Master Looter.
- The Master Looter announces each item, and any player interested in that item is invited to roll (
- The player with the highest roll wins the item.
- In the case of tied highest rolls, the tied players re-roll for that item until one player wins.
- Any items unwanted by the raid that are able to be Disenchanted will be, and the shards will be sent to the Guild Bank.