Guild Rules - Miscellaneous
Back to Guild Rules
- Members can have any number of alts in the guild.
- Trialists can add a single alt to the guild during their trial period.
- Well-geared and skilled alts can apply for promotion to "Backup raider" rank.
- Alts must be regularly used to remain in the guild. Inactive alts will be subject to sudden and violent purges.
- Members can have alts in other guilds though we expect all Raiders to perform the expected amount of focus raiding within Easy. Members who focus raiding elsewhere at the expense of Easy raids will lose Raider status.
- The guild vault is used to store and share items beneficial to the guild.
- Standard items (potions, flasks, glyphs, tradeskill materials, etc) - Members are free to deposit or withdraw any items that would be of use to themselves or the guild. Members are encouraged to deposit an appropriate amount of gold or items of equivalent value when making withdrawals.
- Reserved items (enchanting shards, BoE epic items, feasts, raid crafting reagents, etc) - These items can be purchased for gold from the guild bank.
- The guild bank will also be used to store materials for (and possibly already-crafted) feasts for use during guild raids.
- Active raiders are expected to regularly contribute materials for the supply of guild feasts during raids (the "feast tax"). Active raiders who do not contribute will be demoted until they do so.
- If a player finds that the guild is no longer a good fit for him or her, they should contact the officers (preferably via forum PM) to discuss the situation. If officers can address the situation, they should be given the opportunity to do so. If they cannot, then we wish you the best as you look to find another home.
- If a player is intending to make an application to another guild, it should be discussed with officers prior to making the application. After making the application the player should leave the guild - Easy is not your backup option.
- Leaving the guild without following these rules will mean it is unlikely that any subsequent re-application would be successful.
- The officers can dismiss any player for gross violation of guild rules or code of conduct.
- On leaving the guild, all DKP and SPs earned will removed, and website and forum access will be changed at officers discretion.
- Players who have left the guild on good terms can return to the guild without prejudice and possibly skipping some or all of the usual process. However, repeated guild hopping in and out of Easy will not be tolerated. Players who have been dismissed from the guild and seek to reapply will be handled on a case by case basis.